Let's Do This

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Hey there! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today sharing this project for Scraplift Sunday. This week we are lifting this amazing layout by McJen.


Mine? It's totally different. I don't follow directions well. I took inspiration from the grid design. And I love how each space is embellished. From there I went my own way.  I do have the nine little spaces, But I filled then with the Webster's Pages Changing Colors  Smile cut apart paper. Some of them I layered, some I embellished with bits and pieces from some of the Monthly Kits, one houses the title, another the journaling, and oh yeah... one is the photo! Tying it all together is the Stripes paper backing the whole thing. 



For the past few years I've started the year with a 'fresh start' type of layout. This page really spoke to me. Everything fell into place easily. Small sentiments, big reminders.


Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. This is the first of what I hope is many posts this year. Check back again soon for more.  In the mean time, The January kit as well as several new items have hit the Paper Issues shop. Get yours now for 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS