Good Vibes

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Hey there and good morning! It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues and I'm on the blog sharing my
take on Kat's phenomenal page!

Oh I became giddy as soon as I saw we were lifting this page. I may have even squealed! I love the original so much I didn't wasn't to stray too far from it. Well. that was my intent anyway.


I decided to do some stashbusting, mixing some Crate Paper Good Vibes and Wild at Heart. I stayed with  black & white for the triangle pieces, adding color with the embellishments. The triangles are so large they don't need much else! 


My guys were digging' in the crates so the good vibes and high vibes sentiments fit this page well! 



Thanks so much for stopping by today. There is all kinds of new stuff in the Paper Issues shop. Hop over there to get some goodies for yourself. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS