My Favorite 4

Friday, June 1, 2018

Hey there! Happy June! Yes, I said June! Already! New Month also means a new round of challenges at Paper Issues!  I wanted to start the month off right so I'm sharing a project I created for our Keep It Sketchy challenge.


This sketch is really fun to play with. It has so many possibilities. Can you see what I did today?!?! I used this awesome Amy Tangerine paper as the burst! Who needs a cut file? This paper did all the work for me. All I had to do was layer a few papers and LOTS of embellishments and I was done.  The embellishments are a bit wackadoo but then it dawned on me that I had the 'You are Unique' flair from the Strut Your Stuff A Flair for Buttons set. That meant the Peacock die cut made a little more sense. The key though is in the details. See all those dots? Yep. Nuvo drops. I know I could have stitched, or sewn to give it some texture, but this was more fun!


You know, our family is as wackadoo as the embellishments in this collection. Sometimes we get a good photo, sometimes not. Regardless, we are who we are and I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Check out some of the new things in the Paper Issues shop including Doodlebug Designs. Shop using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS