I Live For This

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Hey there! Today I'm sharing a layout on the Paper Issues blog for our Opening Day challenge.


Oh I couldn't pass this one up. No way! Baseball is my favorite sport and has been since I was younger. What a better topic for my page today than, well, Opening Day!  I get so excited as spring approaches. I just cant wait!  Every year on Opening Day we have a baseball party complete with hot dogs, Cracker jacks and apple pie.

Ok, well, enough about that. Let's get down to business. I grabbed some My Minds Eye Blast Off for this! What? Space theme for a baseball page! Yes! I think I will! I love to use products in different, unintended ways! The bright primary colors in this will be perfect.  


I started with the Have a Ball cut file that Made into a border. Look how cool all those papers look behind them. Who needs a standard red & white ball anyway? Next up, the title. How about another cut file?  This time Lower Case Open Alpha which Cut from the Galaxy stripe paper.

To round out this page, I had to add some A Flair for Buttons flair. It was one more round element and I had the two perfect ones! Today from the Hexagon Love Boy set and the Heart from the Face Flair set.  Lastly, you know me, I need to add all my little bits! All the dots are brads and Nuvo drops!



Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view. That's all I have for you today. I have to get back to watching some baseball games! I really do live for this! You can find more about this page on my blog. I hope I've given you some ideas for using themed stuff in other ways! You can get My Minds Eye Blast Off as well as many new collections from Amy Tangerine, Elle's Studio and more in the Paper Issues shop. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. Remember to share all of your projects with us in the April Challenges album in our Facebook group!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS