$#@! Everywhere

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Hello there on this fine Tuesday morning! Hot topic at Get It Scrapped today. Emojis. Using emojis in creative ways for storytelling on scrapbook pages. This article is filled with some of the best use of emojis on pages that I've ever seen.

The real story here is not that the story is about this emoji, or that it started as a family joke, or that it is now the emoji that my friends associate with me. So much so, that they send me all the things they can find. This emoji has mainstreamed the word that it represents. Kids think its funny, while adults use it as its meant to be. It's even being used as a term of empowerment.

I used the emoji herel as a literal representation of the story & photo and to convey the humor my family and have enjoyed. The title itself is funny but also a play on parts of my story.


There really isn't much more to say about this. Well, there is, but I'll keep the details inside the family, because you now, TMI.   I'm not a huge storyteller anyway. I like to share the little things. Get It Scrapped always inspires me to think outside my box. Between this assignment and the Tell Me a Story challenge at Paper Issues, this was a great opportunity to write more than I usually do. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Take a moment to go look at the incredible projects at  Get It Scrapped today. I'll be back later int he week with more so come back then!

Supplies: cardstock, alphas-American Crafts, Patterned paper,stickers,chipboard, die cuts, brads-Simple Stories, flair-Recollections, mist-Dylusions, Heidi Swapp, Pen-Sakura


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS