Super Smile

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Hey Hey! Happy Sunday. Make that happy Scraplift Sunday! Today at Paper Issues we are lifting this   little number Becky created for our current Issue 'Witch Kraft'.

I'll take ant excuse to use multiple photos on a page. And right now, I'll take nay excuse to use Shimelle Glitter Girl. As soon as I saw photos of this collection, I knew I wanted to use it for the photos from my birthday party. So many fun layers on this page means opportunities to use many pretty patterned papers! I grabbed 3 smaller photos, in different orientation. Other than that, I didn't change much. I started with the Dream Big paper for the background. Because Pink!  I layered us a few others, slapped on some die cuts, stickers and the Sparkle Phrase Thickers, and it was finished. 


We played one party game and it was a doozy. My sister made 'paddles' for everyone our of photos of me throughout my childhood. Then we played Name that Tune, raising the paddle if you knew the title of the song. It was a BLAST! It was almost as fun as picking out the songs in the first place! ;-)

Thanks so much for starting your week off with me at my creative view. Come back again soon. I have more to share. Believe me when I say Glitter Girl  is ah-mazing. It's itchy, cheeky and makes me smile. Get it. now. It's 20 % off with DEVRA at checkout!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS