Over the Shoulder...

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Hey hey! Scraplift Sunday is on the Paper Issues blog! Today we are lifting Michelle's layout for the Notable Quotable challenge. 


Yep, Shimelle Glitter Girl again! I cant stop! Pink, and turquoise and happy silliness to my heart's content!  I hardly changed anything from the original design. Different sized photos and some extra embellishments.

More photos from my birthday. One of my friends walked in and threw something around my neck, grabbed my wineglass and all of a sudden I had free hands. She said she was bored the night before and started knitting. Next thing she knew she's made me a wineglass holder! Genius I say!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back gain soon, I have more to share.

If you can't tell by now this is Shimelle Glitter Girl my favorite, favorite collection, You can get it for 20% off using DEVRA at checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS