Big Apple

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Hey there! Back again today with a project for the Notable Quotable challenge.
This quote put me right in the fall mood. Out leaves aren't crunchy yet, and it's just cooling down now, but fall also means apple season around here. I started with the apple from the Take Note cut file and enlarged it. You know, to play on my title. I filled the apple with the Carta Bella Hello Fall  paper, also tucking and layering more under my photo. I love the Frames & Tags ephemera for adding bits of pattern . I added lots more bits including some of my favorite flair from A Flair for Buttons. and called it done.


So like I said, it's just cooling down the trees are changing color, but its definitely apple season here. Living in the state that produces the most apples gives us plenty of orchards to visit. After we pick our apples, we always visit the the rest of the farm, including the bakeries. Who knew the Caramel Apples would be so big? 

Thanks so much for stopping y my creative view today. Come back again tomorrow, I have more up my sleeve!


Supplies: CS-paper Accents, PP, -Carta bella, Simple Stories, Die cuts-Carta Bella, Simple Stories, flair, A Flair For Buttons, Twine--Doodlebug, wood pieces-Freckled Fawn, mist-Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS