Sort, Stack & Spin

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hello hello! I'm back again. See, I told you so. It's Try It Tuesday at Paper Issues. It had been a while,  since I joined this challenge. This was up my alley, so I played along. This month we are playing with  circles. Not just circles but creating them with mixed media.

I'm not a huge mixed media, messy paint person, but I wanted to give this a whirl. A few ideas floated around in my head, but nothing really took shape. This Pink Fresh Boys Fort was still sitting on my desk from another project, when I noticed the Tough circle paper on top of the pile. That's where it started. I fussy cut come pieces out of that paper. I cut the You Rule paper with the Bubbles cut file then I grabbed some circle stamps I've had in my stash for years and years. I stamped over, under and on some of the papers in a few places. It isn't a new idea, or even a stretch for me. But it did add some small details, and is something I don't do often enough.  


My son has this math sorter thing at school. It's become as much of a toy as a learning tool for him. So much so, that his teacher sent home some of the pieces, and I built him the base on which he can  sort and stack to his heart's content. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I'm really enjoying Pink Fresh Boys Fort  way more than I thought I would. You should get some! You can get it for 20% off using code DEVRA at checkout. 


Supplies: Cs-American Crafts, PP, die cuts, wood buttons-PinkFresh, stamps-Hero Arts, Ink-ColorBox, Silhouette, wool felt embellishments-Amy Tangerine


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS