Once A Gaucho...

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Well hello again! Sundays are for scraplifiting at Paper Issues. I love today's choice created by Mary Ann Jenkins for our August Scrap Soup challenge.


I love any chance to use multiple photos on a page. To me it's like fitting puzzle pieces together. That's what made my page so fun to put together. I used the general design of the original page, but I used 4 photos. I had to arrange them differently for balance, and it worked out well.  A design like this calls for simplicity in product. A white background really paired nicely for the modern patterns in Pink Fresh Escape the Ordinary . The ephemera die cuts and fabric die cuts both have inspirational sentiments that finished this page off just right. 


I just got home form taking my son to visit some colleges, including my alma mater. Being on the campus, taking a tour really bright back all the memories I have of being there. I was trying to see it through his eyes, wondering what he was thinking. I have no idea where he will wind up, but am happy to have been able to share this experience with him. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. It's been a little hi and miss here this week. Hold on though, I have so much more to share. 

The Paper Issues shop is stocked full of new collections including PinkFresh, Shimelle and Simple Stories. You can get all that and more for 20% off your purchase singly code, DEVRA at checkout. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS