Boom!

Monday, August 7, 2017

Hey there and good morning! Welcome to the Paper Issues  new Issue : Summer In, Summer Out

What is Summer in, Summer Out? Well, here are some ideas: Show us your favorite summer activities, indoor and out; vacations/sight seeing/staycations, use the PI flamingo card.

It may be August, but it's never too late to share a 4th of July page! Fireworks are such a major part of  summer activities! So, this page came about because I got this song stuck in my head! It went from there to Pink Paisle Sweet Freedom, which led to the Boom! Fireworks cut file. Which led to this! I laughed at myself the whole time I was working on it. I was having way too much fun!


4th of July is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. It's a true celebration of history and family. Its warm outside, the sun is usually out and the day is lazy and casual. What's not to love? I love fireworks and always have.  Our city does it's fireworks display a week later, which is ok with me. It's always a big deal to me to go see them. But this year no one wanted to go see them with me. I wanted to go anyway, so I went with my friends. 

Check out the blog for more great ideas of Summer In, Summer Out. Then check out the shop for new releases that you can buy for 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout. Thanks =for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again later this week. I have more to share!


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, stickers, die cuts- Pink Paislee, wood-Studio Calico, mist-Heidi Swapp, transparencies-Bella Blvd, Silhouette, alphas-Bella Blvd, Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS