Like A Boss

Monday, September 19, 2016

Hey there! I am so excited to be the guest designer at The Cut Shoppe today! I've really been into these files lately. There are so many great ways to use them. Today I used the Sketchy Scallops background file.

I dont know about you, but back to school feels like the start of a new year to me. The summer is all about family, September is all about getting back to me. This layout is a playful way of reminding myself how I feel right now. 


I started by scaling the file to about 9"x9".  Sometimes I like to alter cut files to suit my needs. I took the finished file, then cut it apart so I could layer the scallop strips. I used them above the photo upside down, 


and below my photo, right side up. 

The layered scallops turned out exactly as I has imagined and they added just the right touch to my page. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon. It's going to be a busy week around here!

Supplies: Cs-American Crafts, PP, chipboard, die cuts-Simple Stories, sequins-Doodlebug Designs, cut file The Cut Shoppe-Sketchy Scallops , mist-Heidi Swapp





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS