Pinch Proof

Friday, April 15, 2016

Hey there! Can you believe it's mid month already? Well, All that means is there's a new sketch challenge at Stuck?! Sketches today.   


Another amazing sketch to work with. The beauty of this sketch is it's versatility. Again I used a 4x6 photo. All I did was enlarge the scale of the sketch. The general idea remains the same. I kept it fairly clean, adding my own touches by moving some of the embellishments around. But really, wow, was this fun and super easy to work with. I even was able to work in one of Laura's free cut files for the title. 
My son is such a character. He got it in his head he wanted green pants because green was hi favorite color. My sister had already sent him the green shoes, so why not? He had the perfect attire for St. Patrick's Day, or any other time he was feeling his green self. 

Once again we have some great sponsors. See the blog for rules and details. 

$25 GC to the store

2 pieces of chipboard, a $20 value

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I always have something to share. 

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, stickers, die cuts, chipboard & brads-Simple Stories, ink-Versamagic, stencil-Heidi Swapp, mist-Studio Calico, pen-Ek Success






2 comments:

  1. What a great page! Love the "green" story behind the photo and that cut file you used is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine page, and I love that you are showing how versatile the sketches are!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS