Writer's Block

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Good morning! Today's Get It Scrapped article shows a sketch with the team sharing their interpretation of it.  
In this sketch, I like the ability to change the size of the squares. I reduced the size of the squares to create a matte for my photo. I purposely broke the plane of the grid with the photo and embellishment to create interest and some whimsey.

My son took our pillows and foot rests to create a creative nook in his room.  He was always reading, writing or drawing. If it wasn't in his room, it was in the family room or at the kitchen table. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back later this week for new projects and posts.

Supplies: PP, die cuts, embellishments-Fancy Pants, stitch template-American Crafts, thread-DMC, alphas-Basic Grey, Mist-Studio Calico, pen,Sakura, adhesive-EK Success, Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS