8 Days a Week

Friday, January 15, 2016

Good morning! I can't believe half the month is over already. Well, that means Stuck?! Sketches new challenge is up.  Check out this sketch!


When Hanukkah began in December I decided I was going to take a photo each night of the candle lit menorahs. I had an idea in my head of creating a page with the photos in some sort of filmstrip style.  I saw this sketch and knew it was just what I'd had in mind.  I essentially doubled the width of both the photos and papers, using the embellishments as they are in the sketch. 

If you join our challenge, you have an opportunity to win prizes from these wonderful sponsors.



As always, I'm so glad you stopped  by my creative view today. I've lots to share, so come back again soon.

Supplies: PP, stickers & chipboard.-Crate paper  doilies & sequins-Doodlebug Design, alphas-MME & American Crafts, &-Freckled Fawn, mist-Heidi Swapp



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, love the extra photos and quiet colours with the pops of teal!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS