Say Cheese, Please?

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Good morning! Today I am sharing a page that is part of today's article on the Get It Scrapped blog : Favorite approaches to creating pages with 4x6 photos. 

This is a "go to" design I use when I have a 2 photo page, with one portrait and a landscape photo. By adding a small amount of paper, I create a block. From there I can embellish minimally or boldly. In this case I chose minimally and with choices that reinforce the story. 

I have used this design multiple times, and I can tell you, none of the pages look the same. It really is amazing what a few different papers or color scheme make.

These photos were taken on Father's Day. All we wanted was one decent picture, without smirks, or closed eyes and with everyone in the photo. We didn't get any of it, and it's a reminder to myself that this is our family, and sometimes I just have to take what I can get. 

Supplies: Cardstock-Bazzill, Patterned Paper & stickers-Pink Paislee,  Washi-Freckled Fawn, My Minds Eye, epoxy and acrylic pieces-Freckled Fawn, Enamel Dots-Freckled Fawn, Studio Calico, arrow-Studio Calico, Alphas-American Crafts, Jellybean Soup, Mist-Tattered Angels, Heidi Swapp, pen-Sakura, adhesive-EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS