Shine & Sparkle

Friday, July 17, 2015

Good day and thanks for coming back again. Today I have for you the third layouts I made as guest designer for Inside Out Visual Journaling, using the July Shine kit.

One of the things I’m learning is it’s ok to make fun of yourself, and to take a lighter approach to life. I wore a pink paper crown on my birthday. I wanted to look like I was feeling special. I was radiating happiness, both inside and out. When I began this page, I had a light hearted feeling in mind, and wanted to show that on the page 


I surrounded the photo with as many of the bright and happy pieces as I could. I used ones with sayings as puns, such as the Pineapple, to keep with the idea of making fun of myself and the day. I love that d the background paper looks like falling confetti. It also goes to the lightness of the page theme. I used the arrows to help guide the reader through the page. 


Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Be sure to check out the Inside Out Visual Journaling daily for more inspiration from their amazing design team.

Supplies: PP die cuts & enbellishments-Webter's Pages, Pink Paislee And Crate Paper, alphas-American Crafts, Webster's pages, mist-Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS