Rise & Shine

Friday, July 10, 2015

Good morning. Today is my second reveal as guest designer at Inside Out Visual Journaling using the July SHINE kit. I took a lighter approach with this page

I’m not an exercise lover, but have learned to love my daily walks with my dog, even to look forward to them. The photo I chose isn’t really important. It’s what it represents. This page is about a change of heart. I feel really good after my walks. I feel alert. I feel awake. I feel energized, ready to shine and take on the day.



One of my favorite things I see while walking in the springtime is the sun coming up over the trees. I cut a sunburst out of the yellow paper to create the same feeling. It bumps against a pale grey paper, like the sun bursting through the grey clouds. The scatter of embellishments are also rising. The sequins shine like the sun, the butterfly and flowers are things I see on my walk.  A splatter  of ink ties the colors and embellishments together.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. There is always something going on around here, so come back again soon.

Supplies: Inside out Visual journaling SHINE kit. CS-Bazzill, PP-Websers Pages, Pink Paislee, embellishments-Pink Paislee, Crate Paper, unknown, Sequins-Hazel & Ruby, Doodlebug Designs, Mist-Heidi Swapp, Marker-Faber Castell, Silhouette, Alphas-Aerican Crafts, Websters Pages

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS