All the Presents!

Friday, May 1, 2015

Hey there! I am so excited to announce that I am a guest designer at Stuck?! Sketches this week! I was given this wonderful sketch to use for the May 1 reveal.


I have had these photos printed for a while now, and even knew the title I wanted to use, but alas, a design escaped me. That is until I received this sketch. It's the perfect companion. I used some bright, colorful papers that bring some energy to my page. I put most of my creative thought though into the circle. I wanted stuff flying off if it, like wrapping paper flying everywhere. The numbers on the paper and around the circle are an additional element of 'how many presents'. The only things I really did to make this my own, was to split the title into two places on the page.


This is Hanukkah 2014. I thought he was on his way upstairs one morning when I heard some noise in the living room, I walked in to find him trying to grab and open several presents. Of course I had to snap some pictures of him. I had to remove the gifts from the room for a while. his angry sad face makes me laugh. He decided opening the presents was sometimes waaaay more fun that what was inside the presents. Ok, I'll give him that. What he didn't understand was that not all the presents were his to open. 

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. Please head over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog to see more beautiful projects inspired by this sketch.

Supplies: PP, Stickers, chipboard-BasicGrey, enamel dots-MME, Sequins-Hazel & Ruby, resin & wood pieces-Freckled Fawn, Alphas-Basic Grey, Pebbles, ink-VersaMagic, 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fabulous page, love the way you did the circle element - you rock! Thank you for joining us as a guest at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS