Say Cheese

Friday, October 17, 2014

Just a quick one because I forgot to write this up! Paper Issues has started a new feature called Sketchy Saturdays. Create a project based on a sketch. Here is the inaugural sketch and my interpretation



What? A 2 pager from this? Yep. I turned the sketch on it's side and spread it open to accommodate the 6 larger photos.  I continued to use the same simpler format and paper collection as on previous pages for this project. Worked like a charm. And helped me get one step closer to finishing that long Bar Mitzvah project that has been hanging over my head....Thanks Paper Issues!

Supplies: CS-Bazzill, PP, die cuts, chipboard-Basic Grey, alphas-American Crafts, Basic Grey, sequins-Michaels, metal pieces-MME


1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS