Poser

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Please go here for today's Get It Scrapped post.

 Hi and good Wednesday to you.   Today is the first reveal of the month for Child's Play Challenges. And it's definitely a throwback. Even though it's Wednesday...COLORFORMS!



I knew I wasn't going to look deep for inspiration on this one.  I wanted to use the shapes and colors. For this one I actually chose the papers and design before I chose the photos. The design is based on a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. There are many visible circles on the page. There are triangular elements and a few rectangles. All the papers are primary colors.  


It was fun to put together this way. Once I decided on the photos, the title came to me quickly. I added the camera details. They seemed to be a great choice to go with the title. These photos are from the summer of 2009. Not the best summer of our lives, but somehow, seeing his smile makes it all better.

As always, thanks for taking a look at my creative view.  Come join us at Child's Play this week. We'd love to see what you come up with.

Supplies:
CS-American Crafts, PP-Fancy Pants, Wood veneer-Studio Calico, Crate paper, Sequins-StudioCalico, Thread-DMC, epoxy stickers-Freckled Fawn, Washi-MME, Mist-Tattered Angels, pen-EK Success, Alpha-BoBunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS