Proud

Monday, June 9, 2014

Good Monday to you!  That means it's time for another challenge at Let's Get Sketchy.  


Great sketch right? I think so too. There is so much to do with it!  It was a great one for yet another Bar Mitzvah LO. I was able to keep it simple, like the rest of the pages in the album.  I'm almost done, I promise.


I flipped the sketch and added some extra vertical strips, as well as an embellishment cluster. The title blends into the papers on purpose, in order to keep the focus on the photo.  

Thanks for taking a look today at my creative view.  Now head over to Let's Get Sketchy  and play along.

Supplies:
CS-Bazzill
PP-Theresa Collins
Stickers-Fancy Pants, Theresa Collins, 
Twine-MME
Alpha-American Crafts
Mist-Tattered Angels 



2 comments:

  1. Devra I love this LO - so perfect and masculine! I too, am working on a "PROUD" LO - with a different take *she winks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch. Love the colors. Perfect for your page.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS