LOAD Day 5

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 5! I am on track! I love LOAD! I love finding some time everyday to create a page. The most amount of time I give myself is an hour. I love that I make quick decisions and stick to them. I love that this builds confidence to continue this process when LOAD is over. But most of all, I love that I will have 28 new completed LO's.

So, the is also a LO I created for LOAD Day 5-use something old from your stash....Oh, yeah, I got this....I am also participating in a Stash Bash with doe friends and I have chosen to focus on using Basic Grey patterned papers this month. Basic grey is one of my favorite paper companies, so I have quite a few of their collections.  However, I also use it often on my pages.

Well, here it is. My LO using OLD Basic Grey, the Lime Rickey collection, circa 2008, !


There was this baseball card/memorabilia shop that my husband used to go called Dean's Dugout. Sometimes he would take out sone with him. Well the owners wife, who we just called Mrs. Dean, LOVED him. She asked how old he was (2) and then asked if he had a favorite player yet.  He proceeded to say "Nomah Gacaparra".  

I knew these were the right papers to support this photo. The hot pink in the photo needed some company. And how else was I going to use those doilies?  Since the different titles are also questions, the speech bubbles seemed to be an appropriate choice as well. The idea for the different title areas come from My Scraps & More

That's all for tonight. Need to finish up my Day 6 LO so I can post it tomorrow!

Supplies-
PP & stickers-Basic Grey
Wood venner-recollections, Studio Calico
Washi-Bella Blvd
Doily-Citrus Twist Kits
enamel dots-MME
Alphas-Basic Grey and Lily Bee
stencil-TCW
mist-Tattered Angels
journal Tag-PL

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is so adorable! Love the vibrant colors and what a fun photo!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS