Quite the Pair

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hey there! I am way late with this post but that's what happens when you are sick for a few weeks!  I am super excited to share today that Sketches in Thyme is back hosting challenges with sketches! Sketches will be posted on the 15th of each month.  I know many of you are as disappointed as I was when SIT closed last August. Well, we're back and hope to see you playing along there again.

Here is sketch #122 we had to work with:

Here is my LO: Just a few silly shots of my guys while we were on vacation in summer 2008


I added a second photo and changed around the embellishments.  It looks like I used less, but because the mask and ink were busy, that was on purpose.  

Short and sweet today. Like I said. Super excited that Sketches in Thyme is back nd hope to see your creations linked up over there.

Supplies:
CS-Paper Company
PP, washi, enamel dots-MME
stencil-Studio Calico
Mist-Tattered Angels
die cuts-MME and BoBunny
stars-Queen & Co

1 comment:

  1. Love how you defined the shapes in the mask. Love those boys, too!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS