It Tickles!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Good Thursday to you!  Do you know what that means? It's reveal day at Sketches in Thyme.

I like this sketch. It is fun, versatile and easy to use. It can be flipped, you can use smaller photos, even more than one photo.  I pretty much left it alone.  Here is my LO:


I chose to use this 4x6 photo, which has been has been sitting in my 'to be scrapped' pile for a while.  That meant widening the patterned paper. Both the photo and the PP I chose are busy, so I decided to matte the photo as well. I tripled up on the circle elements to add some depth and dimension. using the brown and wooded embellishments gave it a more outdoorsy feel. The tape near the title also helps the title to stand out.

I can see using this sketch again. maybe next time I'll flip it. Who knows?  What will you do with the sketch?  We'd love to see at Sketches in Thyme.  

Supplies:
CS-Bazzill
PP-Basic Grey
washi-WRMK
Twine-Doodlebug
buttons-random
arrows-Studio Calico, Fancy Pants






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS