Easy Rider

Monday, July 1, 2013

Please go here for About a Boy and ScrapStuffz July 1 challenge.

Good Morning and Happy July 1!  That means it's double reveal day again!  I'm starting today with my LO for Sketches with Color.  Speaking of which, be on the lookout for some exciting changes coming to Sketches with Color.  Beginning today, challenges will be posted on the 1st, and run all month long.   You also can use the sketch OR the color scheme.  However, if you use both, you get an extra entry for prizes.  Keep checking back to see what else we have in store for you!

Here is this month's color scheme and sketch
Here is my interpretation:

I loved this color scheme and the sketch!  These colors scream summer to me. They are fun and work well together.  As you can see, I moved my title and used that placement for journaling instead.  I eliminated the round elements, using sharp edges instead. I did however, used a rounded border punch. I felt it need something to go with the tires on the bike, and also the bike embellishments.  I used a lot of busy papers, so I kept the rest of the embellishments to a minimum.

I hope you will come by and check out Sketches with Color and our new changes!

Supplies-
PP-Fancy Pants
CS-Bazzill
Twine-Doodlebug
Wood Veneer-Studio Calico
enamel dots and washi-MME
punch-Fiskars
ink-colorbox
alphas-Thickers



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS