B*L*D*

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Well Good Morning!  I said I would have multiple posts today.  Well 2 is multiple right?  It's reveal day at Sketches in Thyme today, as well as Summer Camp at both Scrappin' Peeps Community and Challenges and CK-Creating Keepsakes Magazine.  Sometimes there is something to be said for waiting until the last minute to do a Dt assignment because I was able to create this LO for all three purposes.

Well, here is today's Sketches in Thyme sketch #118 that I had to work with:


And here is my LO:

I am having to get used to using other sized photos on my pages.  I am a traditional 4x6 girl.  Yes, I could have used 4x6 all the way across, but decided to go ahead and try something different.  I knew I wanted to turn the paper strips into banners. I had originally intended to use PP, but after seeing the Scrappin' Peeps and CK challenges, I changed my mind.  I used my stencils and mist  (CK)to create the background on the banners.  I chose to repeat the colors in the title, and then stay monochromatic for the embellishments.  For Scrappin' Peeps, Campfire Songs, I used the song 'Yummy, Yummy, Yummy', by Ohio Express in my journaling as well as using gold letters in my title and silver ink pen to write my journaling.  

This sketch is really versatile. I hope you will head over to Sketches in Thyme and share a LO yo've created with Sketch #118

Supplies:
CS-Bazzill, Pulp
PP-old random unknown
mist-Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels
stencils-Crafters Workshop
Washi-Scotch
alphas-Cosmo Cricket, Doodlebug, Thickers
gems-Hobby Lobby
twine-MME




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS