More Fantastic News!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

For a long time, I had admired the Sketches in Thyme blog, but hadn't played along.  Well, a few months ago, I finally began to play and I haven't looked back since. I love their sketches!  Recently, there was a Design Team call so I decided to apply.

I am so thrilled to announce that I was asked to join the team as a Sketchy Maven!


This is the LO that I entered. It was a really fun sketch and pushed me to tilt instead of my usual straight lines.  More information about this LO can be found here


I am excited to be a part of this talented team. I truly hope you will join in the fun at Sketches in Thyme, and use some of these great sketches to inspire you as they have me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS