Exciting News! and Sweet Dreams

Thursday, May 3, 2012

First the exciting news!  If you haven't been over to Thinking*Through*Design this week. You need to head over there and read about the new format.  I am thrilled to say that I will be part of the new team, a Thoughtful Girl.  I hope you will come and join in.  Thinking*Through Design will be a safe place where scrapbookers of all kinds and abilities can learn and grow; where they can be inspired and encouraged.  The mission statement says it best:


"Our mission is to encourage designers to become strong, thoughtful artists who create with purpose. We want to provide a place that allows the individual artist to grow as scrapbookers and as individuals.  We are excited because the idea that is the driving force behind this blog is to put “thought” into our art and encouragement into others. Together we considered several artists for possible positions as a "thoughtful girl" (TGs), our team that will be leading the movement to empower and encourage growth in other artists."

I hope to see many of you visiting.

Well, Day 3 of LOAD brings me a prompt of using holiday colors on a non-holiday page.  So, I chose "New Years Eve" colors of black, silver and gold.  I don't know why, but I love taking photos of my guys when they fall asleep in funny positions and funny places. These were all taken during a summer trip to visit family in California.  


Pretty simple, nothing fancy.  I used a mask with black and diamond mist, grey CS, DCWV PP, Fiskars border punch, Melissa Frances and Sticko alpha stickers, MME twine, and a gold pen.
I had these Melissa Frances cool, moon shaped 'crystals' that I thought picked up the theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS